Exposed: Teaching Kids About the Harms of Pornography from a Sex-Positive Perspective
Every child will come across pornography. It’s not a matter of if, but when. Are you prepared to guide them?
Many have asked for the nitty gritty on issues that matter most to them as a parent. In Exposed - Teaching Kids About the Harms of Pornography From a Sex Positive Perspective, parents will be given new insights and concrete tools to guide their kids through this new digital landscape.
This 60-minute course on pornography and the accompanying digital workbook are for you if you are:
- feeling overwhelmed
- not sure where to start
- confused on what to do
- avoiding the topic
- wanting to become the safe source for your kids to get sexual health information
The course will empower you with:
- CONFIDENCE in engaging your children around the topic of sexually explicit material
- TOOLS to communicate with your child/children about pornography
- UNDERSTANDING of different reasons kids look at pornography
- LANGUAGE to be able to say more than,”Porn is bad. Don’t look at it.”
- DEFINITION of what pornography is in your home
- SCRIPTS on how to bring up the conversation
- RESOURCES on safeguarding your kids devices
- PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES if you need support for current events in your home
Come join us to learn how to make a plan and develop open conversations about pornography.